The Housing Department is responsible for all accounts receivable funding sources and code accounts payable. We receive rent and submit for payment and are responsible for general and Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation bank deposits.

Housing Services Provided

  • Housing Maintenance and Repairs Request

  • New Housing Applications
  • Rental Applications
  • Change of Address


Our Core Values

Healthy Living

We strive for healthy living for those in our community and recognize that housing is an important piece.


We recognize the need to respect all communities. We treat each concern as it is the most important.


We work with individuals as team members and work together towards a common goal.



Depending on need and essential services Tsartlip First Nation acts on type of request, such as hot water tank, electrical, plumbing, etc.

Rental Residential Rehabilitation Assistance Program (Rental RRAP) is an on-reserve program aimed specifically at on-reserve housing that isn’t owned by the First Nation. This program helps landlords pay for the mandatory repairs needed to their self-contained affordable housing units.

Learn more here.

Change of Address Form

Please upload any of these documents to verify your new address :

Government ID card, Passport, Driver's License, Utility Bill etc.

Fill out change of address form.

March 31st and then new applications can be made on behalf of the band to a funding source for housing or major renovations.