Youth Program Activities Notice for this Week:
Program will continue hold until the end of Jan for some of activities!
– *Road to wellness exercise and fitness session on Wednesday evening will not be on this week!
– *Homework club will no longer take plc until further notice
– *Road to wellness, Benecore exercise session will be starting again Next Tue Jan 25th at the Health building 1:15pm. Anyone is welcome!
– Yoga sessions on Tuesday at 5pm is till on and it’s open to anyone from all Saanich communities!
– Family Swim night at Panorama 5:30pm, is still open but family will need to use their own transportation to get there. You are also now need to show a proof of vaccinations and one piece of government ID for anyone is 12yrs and up in order to get in the pool. Pls don’t forget to let the front desk know that your part of the Tsartlip family swim night activity.
– Family Swim at Commonwealth
Saturday and Sunday I have the following swims:
Saturday 1-6:30pm Family Swim, adults have to be in the water with kids.
Sunday 104pm Fun Swim and 4-6pm Family Swim adults have to be in the water with kids.
Make sure mentioned to the front desk that you are part of the Tsartlip family swim program. And don’t forget to bring your proof of vaccinations and one piece of government ID
Saying that it is always best to call first as we have day to day changes with staff.