If you are interested in working this summer on the Tsartlip students’ program, we are now accepting 10 students resume. The program will start on July 5th and end on August 19th!
The deadline to apply is on Fri June the 17th; applicants’ interview will take place on Thu June 23rd
STUDENTS: If you are applying as a student, here are the requirements
- Must registered full time preceding academic school year and who are returning the following academic school year.
- Must reside in the community and priority goes to Tsartlip members
- *Must be between 15-19 years old- at the time of the application
- *Must have Social Insurance number at time of the interview; if are hire a student will not be able to work on the first day if you do not have your social insurance number.
- Criminal record check must be completed if you are over 18 years old when applying. (Must have it on your first day at work)
- Submit resume & cover letter
- *Must submit proof of registration for following academic school year. Proof from either of the following is acceptable: School District No. 63 office or
- others, First Nations Advisor at your school, Saanich Support Program Youth Worker, NILTUO Youth Worker.
- A recommendation from the First Nation student advisor or teacher
This year, students must be willing to participate in an off-reserve work experience if you are 16 & up and have been through the program before.
If you have any questions, contact Muavae Va’a @ 250 652 3988
You can drop off your application at the band office front desk or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please makes sure you have all the criteria!