Direct Deposit Deadline: Dec 3
Cheque Deadline: Monday Dec13, 2021
Cheque pick up Wednesday Dec. 15, 2021
The Tsartlip First Nation will issue a one time distribution to Registered Tsartlip members based on limited revenue generated throughout the year. Each year the revenue generated is reviewed when funds allow the distributions are issued.
Must be a registered Tsartlip member.
Eligible Tsartlip members who complete the application process will receive payment of $150 per registered member on December 15, 2021 (those residing out of town~cheques will be made upon receipt of distribution application and mailed out.)
All cheques not picked up will be mailed out on Friday December 17, 2021 @ NOON.
- The distribution is based on a one-time decision to issue payments to eligible members.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen cheques, no duplicates will be issued
- Distributions will be issued on available revenue/income generated by the First Nation.
- Each application must contain the following documentation:
- Tsartlip Registry Number
- Where applicable, proof of guardianship (if claiming for dependants that are not your own
- Where applicable, proof of custody (i.e., where biological parents have separated, and
children are residing with a custodial parent).
*Please provide a note if you are sending someone to pick up