Day Camp Notice 2022
The Parents/Guardians of Day Camp participants
- Just a reminder the Tsartlip Day Camp is now full, if there still any interested please fill out the forms and leave it with us and we will let you know if there are any spots that open.
- Parents and their kids are welcome to attend any of the field trips, but they will have to provide their own ride and supervise their children on site. *Please do not just drop your child at their location of the fieldtrip. Students and supervisors will ONLY be responsible for the registered day camp participants
- Lunches and water – please send a lunch and water – a water bottle would be helpful so they can refill it.
- Sunscreen – please protect your child from the sun – use sunscreen
- Children are to stay onsite during lunchtime– No child will be allowed to walk down to the store during lunch time – unless the parents come to pick up
- Volunteers- Due to BC regulations for chaperones of children – the chaperone must be 16 to volunteer at Day Camp. Anyone is 18 & up must have a criminal record check. Tsartlip day camp will welcome any volunteers aged 16 and up to help with day camp activities. If you are interested, please talk to Mua first. *In the next few weeks, we will have a group of volunteers at our day camp helping our summer student with all the activities of the day camp.
Age 13 years and up
- There will be activities plan for this age group on Fridays @ 11am – If you are interested, please let us know and we will put your child’s name on our list.
- Day camp carwash on Friday: July 29th at the Pump gas station, all the fun will go to the field trip at the last week of the day camp.
The activity for this week – we will on the field for all day on Monday July 18th, Tuesday the 19th going to Gyro Park bus leaves at 11:30 (make sure bring a change of clothes). Wednesday the 20th will be at Panorama – bus leaves at 12 (change of clothes)
Thank you very much – please feel free to contact Mua or the supervisors onsite or Nikki Smith – she has volunteered to help.